Are you a customer service driven team player with exceptional verbal & written communication skills and
a keen eye for detail?
Do you have great coordinating and problem-solving skills?
If YES, then you could be the person we are looking for to fill the post of
Our client is a major player in the dental care industry.
The Schedule Coordinator will be responsible for answering telephone calls, greeting and assisting patients upon arrival, discussing treatment plans and handling patient queries. S/He will review, coordinate and manage patient appointments with the aim of achieving optimal productivity in scheduling, and make follow-up calls regarding scheduling and confirmation of appointments, and payment arrangements.
Other duties of the Schedule Coordinator include:
· Monitoring and communicating with both clinicians and patients all relevant information and changes to schedule
· Managing the financial aspects of the patient check-out process i.e. collecting payments including cash, cheques, debit and credit cards, processing insurance co-payments, preparing receipts and payment plans
· Inputting all financial transactions and reconciling production & collection ledgers daily
· Liaise with the Business Manager regarding status of payment plans
· Document, as necessary, patient communication both on computer software and patient charts
· Retrieve telephone and electronic messages and follow-up as necessary
· Monitor and report on activities including strategic initiatives and provide relevant management information
· Liaise with dental laboratories and specialists as necessary
· Retrieve patient charts and file completed charts and paperwork
· Prepare Minutes and weekly report for staff meetings
· Attend required training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
This position requires someone who can easily adjust to ensure that each situation is appropriately addressed. The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Ability to work independently, establish priorities, exercise judgment and meet deadlines
· Two (2) years experience in the field or a similar one
· Minimum of 4 CXC passes including Mathematics and English. Accounting would be an asset.
· Knowledge of Business English, letter composition, minutes transcription and report preparation
· Knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cashiering procedures with experience with Accounting systems
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software as it becomes available
· Knowledge of computer-based financial and accounting systems
· Skills in effective time management
· Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Ability to respond to, and work effectively with the public and other employees
· Ability to operate computers and office equipment
Submit applications to:
Leahcim T. Semaj & Company Limited
no later than
Friday, July 4, 2014
Email: as e-mail text and not
as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. To send resumes as e-mail Text:-
For Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook Users
1. Open the application in which the resume has been prepared.
2. Select the File option, highlight Send To and select
3. Then proceed to send document as e-mail.
For Hotmail and Yahoo! Users
1. Copy and paste the resume in the body of your email message
We thank all applicants for responding,
however, only candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted
by telephone or email
All Applicants for the post of Schedule Coordinator
Thank you for responding to this advertisement. Usually we will
process all responses over the next 5-10 working days. If your application
is being considered, we will contact you via telephone or email
to set up an appointment for you.
Occasionally, the process takes a little longer. If you do not
hear from us, you may visit our website for an update on the post
that you have applied for. The Job Listing page on our website will
provide a status report on the processing of the applications.
Wishing you every good thing!
Please go to the Top of The Page to see current status of the recruitment
exercise for this post.
TOP OF PAGE